Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I'm back!

Just in case some of you didn't know I was on vacation and didn't have a chance to blog during that time. Now I'm back and settled in. so I will continuing my OOTD's and mini series. Also as an FYI I am wanting to travel to Europe this summer (2014) with the program people to people. This will be a great opportunity for me to make new friends and expand my knowledge for other countries. I will be having several fundraisers to fund my tuition so please think about donating and contact me with any suggestions or donations, Thank you!

Email- mseebeck12@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Ηi ! I nominated you for the Liebster award which is for helping new blogger become more popular( I swear it's not a spam message)Please If you have time take a look .
    afashionistastateofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete